STRUCTNET Construction Project Hosting
Construction Project Hosting is the process of storing
construction project documents including plans, specifications,
schedules, photographs, and other pertainant documents in secure
files so thay may be accessed by authorized project participants
during the life of that project.
- Reduces duplication and mailing efforts
- Improves sense of security for all project
- Reduces costs
- Plan the System
- Analyze the project, recommend solutions and Plan the
hosting system. Furnish specifications for the
implementation of the system.
- Train the Participants
- Train all of the project participants including the
Developer's Group, Design Group, General Contractors
Group, Subcontractors and Suppliers to utilize the system
- Recommend hardware and software solutions to
- Some project participants may need assistance in finding
hardware, software, and access to the Internet. We can
provide all of those services and recommendations.
- Implement the plan
- Furnish all hardware, software and personel necessary to
implement and maintain the plan during the life of the
Send mail to email@example.com with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1996 Pacific Structural Network
Last modified: May 18, 2001