What does AzTech do?
We help program teams manage complex programs.
Before Contract Award:
- Hoping to build an Integrated Master Plan (IMP) or Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for during the RFP/RFQ phase? We can help you create an IMP that communicates your key events, significant accomplishments, & accomplishment criteria. The IMP forms the foundation for the IMS, which we can also help build or assess during the pre-award phase. [Note: AzTech works with government throughout this essential step during source selection assessments & with industry to help deliver the best response.]
At Program Kick-Off:
- Hoping to get a new project started on the right track? We can help you build an Integrated Master Plan/Schedule (IMP/IMS) architecture—or even help you build the schedule.
During Program Execution:
- Conducting a Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)? We can support the entire process, conduct the SRA (including team training, data gathering, Monte-Carlo simulations, & analysis), & help the team implement corrective actions.
- Upcoming Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) for a major milestone or program phase? We can help your program team prepare for & successfully complete this essential review.
- Implementing an Earned Value Management System (EVMS) for the first time in your organization? We can help your team implement a world-class EVMS.
- Getting ready to undergo a DCMA Joint Surveillance Review (JSR) or other major program assessment? We can help identify & mitigate process, data, or training issues; help with interview preparation; & respond to corrective actions.
© AzTech International, LLC | Privacy Polic